RE: [ksurf] competition this weekend!

  • seal_s
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Where is the specific location of the competition in Tampa. Steve

    • OneWithWind@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        The competition will be held at Vinoy park in Downtown St Petersburg near the
        pier.
        this is an east facing beach, be prepared for light to med gusty winds. I'm
        not sure wether it will be Saturday or sunday. The guys at Tackle shack, the
        event sponsors, weren't sure yet. I think it will depend on the winds.
        PEACE&WIND
        Josh Young