WTB - wakeboard sandal bindings

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Hi guys,

      After the horror of having my kite pull me onto the beach this weekend while
      I was trying to get into my boot bindings I'm now in the market for a pair
      of sandal bindings.

      None of the wakeboard shops around Auckland carry them any more, and the
      cost of ordering them in is more than a decent pair of boots!!!?????

      Anyone in NZ or Aus got a pair kicking around - drop me a line with a price
      if you do.

      decay@...

      Dave