Re: [ksurf] Too much wind...

  • TIGANAISH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 9, 2000
      I just spent a week at Kite Beach on Maui. All of the pros-Lou, Elliot,
      Julie, Ann, etc.-are all on two lines with their smaller kites. They also
      use very small bars, about 18". I tried a smaller bar while I was there with
      my 5.0 Wipika and it worked much better! The kite was much easier to hold in
      position where you wanted it to be without the "over"responsiveness.
      Kurtis