Re: slider vs arc who copied who?

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2000
      Hey Mel ,

      When you get your slider in, come on down and i'll let you try my ar7
      double skin!!! yes true double skin...

      There's Also brian who has a 2nd gen. arc around here. We put it on a
      four line bar set up like a naish. Flew it on the beach but not
      enough
      to get in the water. It flew great!! Hope I get to try it on the
      water.

      LATER
      tODD