Sandal Bindings vs full-on bindings

  • Litewave Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2000
      Steve Burgoine wrote:

      > I used the sandel type bindings on the wake board to start with cause
      > of cost(£20 second hand) but went on too full boots when the air
      > started to get bigger cause I didnt want to end up with the 1 foot in
      > 1 foot out problem(& I got a new job, mo money:)), although that
      > never happened but the full boots feel much more supportive(big
      > suprise there) & seem to help when riding toe side, you can put more
      > pressure on the rail for less effort.

      Well said. Sandal type is easier at first when you're a beginner, but
      then move up to Tantrums or whatever boot you like. That's the way I
      equip the Wake-n-Style.

      The main advantage of the full-on boot is toe-side pressure to the rail.
      -
      Kite-on,
      Litewave Dave

      http://WWW.LITEWAVEDESIGNS.COM
      Initial testing of factory prototypes is INCREDIBLE...rode over granite
      rocks w/ no damage!