Re: who copied who?

  • Steve Burgoine
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2000
      I'm not defending any one but the designer from nash Don Mont
      (somting) said on a vid I saw not long ago that a Windsurf sail takes
      1 day to make whilst a Kite takes 3.

      So I guess thats a reason, if you look at who makes the cheapest
      kites, its the established makers, PL & the paraglider companys
      spring to mind, who should have there production sorted that are the
      cheapest.

      They will come down in price (I hope) How much did the first
      Snowboards, Windsurf sail, Wake boards....etc cost?

      Its expensive at the begining but it'll get better, you could always
      buy a C-Quad ;)

      Steve

      they are all made in CHINA,which means it is made by someone who
      earns $5-
      > $10/day working in a garment factory, worst yet,it might be a child
      > laborer(FACT!)

      Sad but true