Re: [ksurf] Re: Question for LWDave

  • Litewave Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      Richard Maise wrote:

      > -Aloha Dave,
      > We were just wondering how your boards hold up to alligators?
      > And what is the warranty policy for damage done by indiginous
      > reptiles?

      Rich,

      Testing at Gatorland in Orlando was a success :O)....now it's on to
      Tiger Shark testing at King-of-the-Air(yikes, I hope not)!

      I'll have a demo board there if anyone wants to try it.
      --
      Kite-on,
      Litewave Dave

      http://WWW.LITEWAVEDESIGNS.COM
      Initial testing of factory prototypes is INCREDIBLE...rode over granite
      rocks w/ no damage!