Re: Kitesurfing in Sydney

  • dave@machelp.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
      If you are prepared to travel a couple of hours out of Sydney to
      Jervis Bay/St Georges Basin on the NSW South Coast you'll get more
      wind as well as plenty of sites to sail in any wind. Contact me
      dave@... for more info as I look right out on the water as
      a local resident, kitesurfer, windsurfer and kitesurf/sailboard
      retailer.

      Regards Dave (Dr Surf)