broken AR5

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      My 15.5 is starting to torn, 3 of the 5 smaller tubes are torn loose 3/4cm from the leading edge. In the Netherlands this is a common problem for the big naish-kites, but no warranty by Naish. It is almost impossible to repair it by yourself, without opening the leadingedge at three places. So a professional should do it, which means $150 and two weeks without my 15.5, I'm a bid disappointed in Naish.

      Mark