Re: Australia kitesurfing

  • Greg Walsh
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2000
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, David Trewern <david@d...> wrote:

      snip

      > You might have some dolphins about too.
      >
      > DT

      Got to play with a dolphin for a half hour at Waratah Bay on Sunday.
      Wind was too strong and too offshore to kitesurf but was perfect for
      surfing and dolphin racing. (The dolphin won :o])
    • Steve McCormack
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2000
        There will be a kitesurfing event at this years Mambo Classic and any
        reasonably competent kitesurfer is welcome to participate, I am not sure of
        the dates for the event though, maybe Darren Marshall will see this and
        respond, cya and
        Goodwinds
        Steve McCormack
        www.kitepower.com.au
        sydney@...
        126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2034.
        Ph/Fax 02 9315 7894 International +61293157894
        386 Latrobe Terrace, Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3020
        Ph/Fax 03 5229 5899 International +61352295899