Re: Naish TT-Directional in production?

  • Crash
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Max en Don and Flash were riding TT bidirectional boards in Holland 2
      weeks ago. At least that is what it says on the board. However there
      were ony 3 fins on the back of the board an none on the front. There
      were a lot of deep channels on the front though. The size of the
      board was 5,1 foot and I saw a 4,10 foot (!) Also the 4,1 was very
      thick and had no fins on the front.

      I was in a contest jury with Max and Don and fot what I understood it
      is suppose to be in production in 2001. The new AR5 is suppose to
      come out in november allready. I do no know anything about finns on
      the front and back of the board. Maybe they have them but I didn't
      see them.

      The "real" twintips are made in France IWipika) also Brunotti boards
      makes nice twintips and I saw a Stonker board that looks real great.

      Ben

    • Neeko0@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
        --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Crash " <lutje@m...> wrote:
        > Max en Don and Flash were riding TT bidirectional boards in Holland
        > 2 weeks ago.

        Did someone take a photo of these boards ?? I'd like to see what does
        it look like... If someone has a link to pictures of it, tell me,
        ThanX
        Nico < Neeko0 @ hotmail.com >