Re: Naish TT-Directional in production?

  • Mike Rossberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Naish will have the Flash board in production for 2001. I saw the new
      boards at the Surf Expo. Naish has a bi-directional with fins on the
      both ends, centered foot straps, epoxy contruction. They also will
      have a slightly longer directional that is like board that Flash and
      Bo Max have been riding. Both boards are foam core and about 1.25"
      thick.

      Later,

      Mike Rossberg

      www.talonsport.com
    • Crash
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        Max en Don and Flash were riding TT bidirectional boards in Holland 2
        weeks ago. At least that is what it says on the board. However there
        were ony 3 fins on the back of the board an none on the front. There
        were a lot of deep channels on the front though. The size of the
        board was 5,1 foot and I saw a 4,10 foot (!) Also the 4,1 was very
        thick and had no fins on the front.

        I was in a contest jury with Max and Don and fot what I understood it
        is suppose to be in production in 2001. The new AR5 is suppose to
        come out in november allready. I do no know anything about finns on
        the front and back of the board. Maybe they have them but I didn't
        see them.

        The "real" twintips are made in France IWipika) also Brunotti boards
        makes nice twintips and I saw a Stonker board that looks real great.

        Ben

      • Neeko0@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
          --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Crash " <lutje@m...> wrote:
          > Max en Don and Flash were riding TT bidirectional boards in Holland
          > 2 weeks ago.

          Did someone take a photo of these boards ?? I'd like to see what does
          it look like... If someone has a link to pictures of it, tell me,
          ThanX
          Nico < Neeko0 @ hotmail.com >