Re: any ideas on Mosquito PRO KS redesign in near future ??

  • andatv@gte.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      I intend to expand my wind range - thus 4 and 9+.
      Currently I fly STW 700.

      I checked XtremeBig...Kinsly does not offer any rabate any more.
      Unfortunatelly.

      I was trying to get in touch with Kinsley via e-mail, and except
      initial response I did not have much luck.

      Andre
    • Kinsley Wong
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
        Hi Andre:
        Of course we still have all the Mosquito Pro KS at 20% OFF until end
        of October!!! Get one before they are all gone.
        cheers,
        Kinsley Wong
        Go Xtreme!
        http://XtremeBigAir.com