Naish TT-Directional in production?

  • dorssen@home.nl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi!

      Does anyone know if the Naish TT-Directionals are going to be
      production boards as well? Guys like Flash and Max Bo surf the TT. I
      can't find any info on the boards at the Naish site or anywhere else
      on the internet.
      I saw the board at the World Cup Kitesurfing at Scheveningen The
      Netherlands. I think they should be a good compromise between a
      wakeboard and a "standard" directional.
    • Mike Rossberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        Naish will have the Flash board in production for 2001. I saw the new
        boards at the Surf Expo. Naish has a bi-directional with fins on the
        both ends, centered foot straps, epoxy contruction. They also will
        have a slightly longer directional that is like board that Flash and
        Bo Max have been riding. Both boards are foam core and about 1.25"
        thick.

        Later,

        Mike Rossberg

        www.talonsport.com
      • Crash
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
          Max en Don and Flash were riding TT bidirectional boards in Holland 2
          weeks ago. At least that is what it says on the board. However there
          were ony 3 fins on the back of the board an none on the front. There
          were a lot of deep channels on the front though. The size of the
          board was 5,1 foot and I saw a 4,10 foot (!) Also the 4,1 was very
          thick and had no fins on the front.

          I was in a contest jury with Max and Don and fot what I understood it
          is suppose to be in production in 2001. The new AR5 is suppose to
          come out in november allready. I do no know anything about finns on
          the front and back of the board. Maybe they have them but I didn't
          see them.

          The "real" twintips are made in France IWipika) also Brunotti boards
          makes nice twintips and I saw a Stonker board that looks real great.

          Ben

        • Neeko0@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
            --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Crash " <lutje@m...> wrote:
            > Max en Don and Flash were riding TT bidirectional boards in Holland
            > 2 weeks ago.

            Did someone take a photo of these boards ?? I'd like to see what does
            it look like... If someone has a link to pictures of it, tell me,
            ThanX
            Nico < Neeko0 @ hotmail.com >