Longhorn bar is thin

  • Crash
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello,

      Just started to kite with the longhorn bar. It is much thinner than
      the Naish bar and it gives me cramps in my hands. Is this normal and
      should I get used to it or do you make it thicker yourself with
      something like a tennisrackettape ?

      BTW: these bars ar f...ng expenisive for us Europeans with this
      Dollar price. Incl. taxes it is now 600 Dutch guilders for one bar.
      To make clear; for 600 guilders is about 35 % of the price of a new
      kiteboard.

      Ben from Holland