Re: any ideas on Mosquito PRO KS redesign in near future ??

  • nick@hma.att.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Check out WindTools homepage. They released their new Mosquito II Pro
      KS at the same time as the STAMOS. The major difference is the
      sheeting/power control system as is on the STAMOS. On their homepage
      they have instructions on how to change the existing Mosquito Pro KS
      to this new design. May want to think about this original Pro KS as
      it is going quite cheap now. Check out
      http://xtremebigair.com/kitesurfing/ for prices. They also provide
      great service.

      BTW, I hope you are aware that the gap between the 4 & 9+ is huge. If
      you only have these two kites you will be constrained to kiting in
      only weak or very strong winds.

      Nick

    • andatv@gte.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        I intend to expand my wind range - thus 4 and 9+.
        Currently I fly STW 700.

        I checked XtremeBig...Kinsly does not offer any rabate any more.
        Unfortunatelly.

        I was trying to get in touch with Kinsley via e-mail, and except
        initial response I did not have much luck.

        Andre
      • Kinsley Wong
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
          Hi Andre:
          Of course we still have all the Mosquito Pro KS at 20% OFF until end
          of October!!! Get one before they are all gone.
          cheers,
          Kinsley Wong
          Go Xtreme!
          http://XtremeBigAir.com