any ideas on Mosquito PRO KS redesign in near future ??

  • andatv@gte.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2000
      Hello,

      Does anybody have any information regarding replacement or major
      redesign for current Mosquito PRO KS? Any ideas?
      The new Stamos fills the gap as starter. How about high end? Any
      changes expected in near future???

      I am closing on one, potentially two Mosquitos - 4.0 and 9+?. Yet if
      any major changes are in store, I would not mind to wait a moment.

      Thank you for feedback.

      good wind
      Andre
    • nick@hma.att.ne.jp
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        Check out WindTools homepage. They released their new Mosquito II Pro
        KS at the same time as the STAMOS. The major difference is the
        sheeting/power control system as is on the STAMOS. On their homepage
        they have instructions on how to change the existing Mosquito Pro KS
        to this new design. May want to think about this original Pro KS as
        it is going quite cheap now. Check out
        http://xtremebigair.com/kitesurfing/ for prices. They also provide
        great service.

        BTW, I hope you are aware that the gap between the 4 & 9+ is huge. If
        you only have these two kites you will be constrained to kiting in
        only weak or very strong winds.

        Nick

      • andatv@gte.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
          I intend to expand my wind range - thus 4 and 9+.
          Currently I fly STW 700.

          I checked XtremeBig...Kinsly does not offer any rabate any more.
          Unfortunatelly.

          I was trying to get in touch with Kinsley via e-mail, and except
          initial response I did not have much luck.

          Andre
        • Kinsley Wong
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
            Hi Andre:
            Of course we still have all the Mosquito Pro KS at 20% OFF until end
            of October!!! Get one before they are all gone.
            cheers,
            Kinsley Wong
            Go Xtreme!
            http://XtremeBigAir.com