[ksurf] Re: nash kites

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 1999
      dkiteski@... writes:

      << Any more on the Naish kites >>

      The latest from Don Montague at Naish Sails & Kites is that their kites will
      be available in about three more weeks. He said he'd e-mail me more details
      (sizes, pricing, etc.). I'll have to ask before publishing those on this
      list, since last time he made me promise not to tell anybody any details
      until they had everything finalized.

      Tom
      Captain Kirk's

    • B.J.vanOers@wbmt.tudelft.nl
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 1999
        > << Any more on the Naish kites >>
        >
        > The latest from Don Montague at Naish Sails & Kites is that their kites will
        > be available in about three more weeks. He said he'd e-mail me more details
        > (sizes, pricing, etc.). I'll have to ask before publishing those on this
        > list, since last time he made me promise not to tell anybody any details
        > until they had everything finalized.
        >
        > Tom
        > Captain Kirk's

        Hi Everyone

        I want to start this year with kitesurfing and I'm interested in Naish Kites as are all of you.

        I was just wondering, who and will be going to sell them in the Netherlands, and when?

        Greetings

        Bart van Oers