[ksurf] Re: Pros and Cons

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 4, 1999
      dkiteski@... writes:

      << can anything be as easy to water start as a Wipika? >>

      Only a Naish, since Wipika has the international patent on inflatable kites.

      Other kites can be "water started" by reeling in & relaunching by hand from
      the board.

    • Raul F Argilagos
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 16, 2000
        Nope , wrong:
        Water repellent characteristics are not what make a kite relaunch
        but rather skill and design. F-one has relaunched every time that
        I've f***ed up . This kite actually relaunches faster than a Naish
        or Wipika!
        Raul

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.