[ksurf] Re: kitesurf digest

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 1999

      P.S. Right clicking my mouse for animation didn't work; just got me
      enlargement of same. Left clicking didn't work either.

      > Checkout http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/Events.htm
      >
      > I'm having a few problems with the animated GIFs but the rest of the pics should
      > load OK.
      The animated GIFs should work OK now!

      Cheers for now,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia - Australia's first Kite Ski&Surfing School
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax:    +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile:       0414 716 812
      Email:        IanYoung@...
      Webpage:      http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/

    • David French
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
        unsubscribe
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2000
          I'll be away and unable to answer email until February 7th.

          Ken Winner
        • auto reply
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2000
            I'll be away until March 7th, but will try to check email.

            Ken Winner