[ksurf] wow

  • kiteworks@hunterlink.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      Today in Newcastle we experienced gale force winds.Ben thought it would be a good day to do something .So four of us set out and he set up his 8.5m wipika with 50 m lines.We held ben down and let him go .frst of all big air then he landed and screamed out on a broad reach.He had lined up the local highway patrol to clock his speed .The clocked him doing 87 km/h then he swept the kite fom the bottom of the window to the top and took off a rough guess was tat he was 40m up and completed 8 360s unfortunately he did not land and keep going .Does this constitute a record? Keep posted for photos and animated gifsRegardsLach and Ben