[ksurf] Re: Adelaide

  • Debra Smith and Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31 6:02 PM

      >Checkout http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/Events.htm
      >Cheers for now,
      >Ian

      Good on you for posting the photos, Ian! Looks great!

      What size/type of kite were you using in the 40knt winds? A handkerchief?!!

      Smooth Winds,

      Paul

    • Ian Young
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 1999

        What size/type of kite were you using in the 40knt winds?
        A 3m delta - the one I usually only use for training students just to give them an idea on how to fly a larger stunt kite

        Cheers for now,
        Ian

        WinDesigns Australia - Australia's first Kite Ski&Surfing School
        9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
        Phone/Fax:    +61 8 9245 4657
        Mobile:       0414 716 812
        Email:        IanYoung@...
        Webpage:      http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/