[ksurf] Re: kitesurf digest

  • Susan M. Simmons
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 1999
      The photos were great. Thanks.
      Susan in Ct., USA
      P.S. Right clicking my mouse for animation didn't work; just got me
      enlargement of same. Left clicking didn't work either.

      > Checkout http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/Events.htm
      >
      > I'm having a few problems with the animated GIFs but the rest of the pics should
      > load OK.
      >
      > Cheers for now,
      > Ian

    • Ian Young
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 1:21 AM

        P.S. Right clicking my mouse for animation didn't work; just got me
        enlargement of same. Left clicking didn't work either.

        > Checkout http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/Events.htm
        >
        > I'm having a few problems with the animated GIFs but the rest of the pics should
        > load OK.
        The animated GIFs should work OK now!

        Cheers for now,
        Ian

        WinDesigns Australia - Australia's first Kite Ski&Surfing School
        9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
        Phone/Fax:    +61 8 9245 4657
        Mobile:       0414 716 812
        Email:        IanYoung@...
        Webpage:      http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/

      • David French
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
          unsubscribe
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2000
            I'll be away and unable to answer email until February 7th.

            Ken Winner
          • auto reply
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2000
              I'll be away until March 7th, but will try to check email.

              Ken Winner