[ksurf] videomag

  • Mat Pendle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 1999
      Hi everybody,

      Good to see your so interested by kite surfing, I¹ve been reading the
      list for the last few months, things are moving a lot, I have never
      said anything yet, I was working on the videomag, this is a concept I
      have been doing for the last few years in windsurfing, The Globerider
      Kitesurf will come out about 2 times a year, I will be in Leucate in
      April and in morocco in June, and maybe in Maui in may, hope to meet
      you all soon.

      This is what¹s in the Globerider Kitesurf n°1 and how to get it.

      Kitesurf in Hawaii and in Europe, interviews and action with the
      pioneers of the sport, Flash Austin, Lou Wainman, Pete Cabrinha, Mike
      Waltze, Robby Naish, Don Montague, Bruno Legaignoux, Christopher
      Tasti, Antoine Carretero, Jean Philippe Bequet and a few others.
      A good look at the basic tricks, safety rules, spots, to make a good
      start.
      This videomag of 55 minutes, will give you a very clear idea of the
      potential of Kitesurfing.
      We are all very lucky to witness the birth of a new water sport, this
      doesn¹t happen every day.
      This Videomag will take us to the Grande Motte, South of France, for
      the Wipika Flysurf Pro event that took place last november, everybody
      was there, the brand bosses, the riders, the representatives of the
      federations and associations.
      Everybody gives us his ideas on the sport.
      Being a rider and a film maker, I wanted to get an overall picture of
      kitesurfing today.
      The footage signed Flo Loliée, will I¹m sure, give you an unresistable
      disire to join us in this adventure.

      mat

      Trip to CABO VERDE ISLANDS in the windsurf videomag N°5,
      25 mn of Kitesurf

      ORDER FORM to send back by post or by fax. fax number : (33)
      0467968348
      NAME. FIRST NAME.
      ADDRESS.
      POSTAL CODE. CITY
      TEL. FAX e mail

      number of cassettes : N°1 Globerider Kitesurf N° 5 windsurf
      X £8 (79 ff)
      + P.P. (£2.50(25ff) for 1 to 2 CASSETTES ordered)
      TOTAL
      I pay by credit card , this is my number
      Pal Secam NTSC English French
      expiry date / month year / signature

      send back to : Globerider 28 rue Haute, 34230 Tressan France

      my email mat.pendle