[ksurf] FRENCH Manual for power kiting sports.

  • AMIOT, Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 1999
      Dear All,

      The french association "Traction A Vent"
      has started, since December 98,
      to build a small manual, that should give all needed advises
      to a beginner that likes to learn Buggy kiting, Flysurfing
      body dragging, etc...

      A first release of this manual is now available.

      For all of you (french or not) which are interrested
      you can download this manual (Acrobat format) at
      the following address:
      http://www.traction-a-vent.org/GuideTAV.pdf
      The size of this file if less than 900Kb.

      Acrobat reader plug-in are freely avaiable at
      http://www.adobe.fr/products/acrobat/download/readstep.html

      In France, we are now working to find a way (the most cheaper!) to
      distribute this manual, and not only on the Web, but also:
      - in kite shops, packaged with wings?
      - in flysurf or buggy schools, after a flysurf or buggy stage?
      - during flysurf, buggy or kite ski demonstration?

      If some of you are interrested to translate this manual,
      to be able to distribute it in other country:
      no problem! (contact me or the "Traction A Vent" association
      at info@...)

      I would really apreciate to have your feedback on this sort
      of document.

      Thank's agains for all personns which have contributed
      to realise this manual.

      Sorry for my french english!

      Cheers
      Marc