[ksurf] Upwind....

  • RIP
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 1999
      Martin,

      Glad to hear that you had a great weekend.

      The upwind issue is definately frustrating but just like windsurfing in the
      early stages it is inevitable I think. We had a great weekend on the east
      coast and we're finding that the F-One kites do allow you to go upwind but
      due to our technique not being consistently good we too are loosing some
      ground downwind.

      I feel confident that given a little more practice we will have it cracked
      quite soon.

      Percey Veerance - now there's a bloke...

      good winds

      Mad dog