Re: [kitesurf] Kitesurfing Web sites

  • Gresnigt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 1998

      About that ring . . . . . .

      Well if there are about 5 or 6 kitesurf sites out there I'm willing to make a veryyy cool fast snooping kitesurfwebring. Yes IF everybody just sends in the adresses of the sites they know of I will get started in a week or so. The webring will be up and running in 2 weeks time.

      But those 5 or 6 sites will need to join the ring. So if you have a kitesurfing site and you're willing to help and join the (not yet excisting) ring, send me a mail.

      http://home.wxs.nl/~gresn000/ksurfing.html
      Peace&Wind
      Marcel

    • Ian Young
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 1998
        Gresnigt,

        > Well if there are about 5 or 6 kitesurf sites out there I'm willing to
        > make a veryyy cool fast snooping kitesurfwebring. Yes IF everybody
        > just sends in the adresses of the sites they know of I will get
        > started in a week or so. The webring will be up and running in 2 weeks
        > time.

        I'd be more than happy to have my site listed on your ring

        http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/kiteski.htm

        Cheers,
        Ian Young

        WinDesigns Australia:
        9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
        Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
        Mobile: 0414 716 812
        Email: IanYoung@...
        Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/

        ----
        Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/
      • The Power Kite Site
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 1998
          Hi, I'll join your ring if you let us.

          My site right now is on Power Kites but I want to add a section on Kite Surfing, kite sailing etc on it .... (as soon as I get time).

          Cheers
          Jo

          Visit the Power Kite Site

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 1998
            Gresnigt wrote:
             About that ring . . . . . .
            But those 5 or 6 sites will need to join the ring. So if you have a kitesurfing site and you're willing to help and join the (not yet excisting) ring, send me a mail.
            Ok. Wipika will follow as long as it is cool and clean.
            Just keep me noted.

            Bruno
              WIPIKA  -  Dominique & Bruno Legaignoux
              26, rue Eugene Boudin  -  29000 QUIMPER - FRANCE
              Phone :  (33) 2 9890 8379    Fax : (33) 2 9852 1618
              http://www.wipika.com      e-mail : wipika@...

          • boldsen@post2.tele.dk
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 24, 2000