[ksurf] the last message and a note on using the list

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 1998
      The last message was written by Tecnolimits .
      I forwarded it to the list because for some reason the reply was going to
      the original sender (me) rather than the whole list.

      I checked with makelist and now its fixed... if you hit REPLY the answer
      will go to the WHOLE list... REMEMBER this so that your messages go to the
      right place !

      im off for a 3 day weekend kitesurfing.... new kite has arrived !!