Re: Order confrimation

  • Steve McCormack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi Greg

      Just a quick note to confirm that I have charged your card for the deposit
      on the 2 Naish AR5's you ordered. I have confirmed with the supplier that I
      will definitely receive these kites from the next shipment due in 2 weeks,
      thanks for your order, cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepower.com.au
      sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2034.
      Ph/Fax 02 9315 7894 International +61293157894
      386 Latrobe Terrace, Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3020
      Ph/Fax 03 5229 5899 International +61352295899