Re: [ksurf] Re: Patents. Who cares!! Was NEW KITE

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
      lmao Corey

      Thought I'd make it more intresting for you ! But your still a whinner!

      I have a big head you still useing those big bars.....

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
    • corey@salterns.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
        Thank you for your message, DAVE. This one especially gives more
        point to my first message. I think that you have not had any wind for
        a while and are fustrated by this. I do understand the innovation
        process that provides us with new products. But I also realise that
        the sport has progressed enough in the last two years to keep the
        ball rolling now no matter what happens. If one manufacturer stops
        another will start, or just continue. My basic comment, which still
        stands, is that is does not make any difference to us if any one gets
        sued.

        You, my friend obviously find it very interesting, I appreciate that.
        But surely the one moaning about it is you. I am only commenting that
        I find it boring. You are correct, I will not read on in future. But
        that is the luxury of the e-group thing, everyone can voice their
        opinions and comments. Without them, then it really would be boring!
        So accept my apologies, But I still think you are needing some wind.

        Bye for now.

        --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "David Raue" <theraves@e...> wrote:
        > You've duly demonstrated that you're whiner and a beligerant one at
        that.
        > You have no opinion, but there are topics that you don't want to
        hear about?
        > Too bad you obviously understand nothing of the innovation process
        that
        > provides you with new products. Perhaps you think it's all magic.
        I was
        > out today shredding, now I'm back and have time to read whatever
        people post
        > for our edification, amusement, or derision. Your whining falls
        into the
        > last category. If you don't like it, don't read it - which will,
        BTW,
        > guarentee that you remain the ignorant submoron that you seem to
        be. The
        > patent stuff is, at least, about legitimate issues effecting the
        sport,
        > irrespective of whether you happen to think they're on-topic. Your
        whining,
        > crybaby, pansy-ass crap is just a waste of everybody's time and
        contributes
        > nothing. Be warned, puke-chunk, I'm gonna continue to raise patent
        issues
        > when they arise. Set your filter to delete me if you don't like
        it. Have a
        > nice day,
        >
        > -D

      • David Raue

          > My opinion would be none, cause it's windy and the weekend is here.
          > Got far better things to be doing than moaning about patents on
          > Kites, or even petty reply messages like yours, thats for sure.
          >
          > I am not whining, just bored of reading boring, whining messages
          > about patents, that concern none of us. Which I intend not to read in
          > the future.
          >
          > As for crybaby, the only one who'll be crying is you TODD, when I
          > come and whip your arse and wrap my kite bar round your head!
          >
          > only joking!
          >
          > Have fun.
          >

          > --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, Todd Snyder <boomjib@e...> wrote:
          > > And your crybaby whiny assed opinion would be.....?
          > >
          > > corey@s... wrote:
          > >
          > > > Although I did reply to the original message of "NEW KITE", it was
          > > > only about my comments on seeing the kite.
          > > >
          > > > This e-group is meant to be about the new wonderful sport of
          > > > kitesurfing. Yes, there are some rather anorak like technical
          > options
          > > > to discuss, but why do some people feel the need to rant on about
          > > > stuff which
          > > > a) is very boring anyway
          > > > b) has nothing to do with kitesurfing
          > > > and c) has no consequence to us anyway. Unless you are
          > Peter
          > > > Lynn or Raphael Selles, or at least a distant relative in some
          > way!
          > > >
          > > > Give up! Who cares about patents and who's arse is gonna get
          > > > sued.
          > > > Wow, I'm sure they will still continue to make kites, so it
          > > > won't
          > > > affect us anyway.
          > > >
          > > > Go find some wind, I think you have too much time on your hands!
          > > >
          > > > The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools
          > > >
          > > > windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
          > > > Get the right kitesurfingstuff.
          > > >
          > > > Visit http://www.windTools.com
          > > >
          > > > <<< to unsubscribe send a message to kitesurf-
          > unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>
          > >
          > > --
          >
          > The first foils with a real depower and safety System: Stamos and
          Mosquito II Pro KS by windTools

          > For more informations, please visit our website: www.windTools.com

        • Eli Chancey
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
            Can we stop this freaking argument and talk about kites now?