Re: [ksurf] Patents. Who cares!! Was NEW KITE

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      And your crybaby whiny assed opinion would be.....?

      corey@... wrote:

      > Although I did reply to the original message of "NEW KITE", it was
      > only about my comments on seeing the kite.
      >
      > This e-group is meant to be about the new wonderful sport of
      > kitesurfing. Yes, there are some rather anorak like technical options
      > to discuss, but why do some people feel the need to rant on about
      > stuff which
      > a) is very boring anyway
      > b) has nothing to do with kitesurfing
      > and c) has no consequence to us anyway. Unless you are Peter
      > Lynn or Raphael Selles, or at least a distant relative in some way!
      >
      > Give up! Who cares about patents and who's arse is gonna get
      > sued.
      > Wow, I'm sure they will still continue to make kites, so it
      > won't
      > affect us anyway.
      >
      > Go find some wind, I think you have too much time on your hands!

      > windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
      > Get the right kitesurfingstuff.
      >
      > Visit http://www.windTools.com

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
    • corey@salterns.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
        My opinion would be none, cause it's windy and the weekend is here.
        Got far better things to be doing than moaning about patents on
        Kites, or even petty reply messages like yours, thats for sure.

        I am not whining, just bored of reading boring, whining messages
        about patents, that concern none of us. Which I intend not to read in
        the future.

        As for crybaby, the only one who'll be crying is you TODD, when I
        come and whip your arse and wrap my kite bar round your head!

        only joking!

        Have fun.

        unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>

        > --
        > Click here for Free Video!!
        > http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
      • David Raue
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2000
          If you don't like the thread don't read it. There are some who are
          interested in this stuff as it DOES have an effect on who makes what and
          whether they continue to make it. The innovation policies and practices of
          the suppliers is of more than passing interest, I'd think. To some at
          least. So buzz off.

          -D