Patents. Who cares!! Was NEW KITE

  • corey@salterns.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Although I did reply to the original message of "NEW KITE", it was
      only about my comments on seeing the kite.

      This e-group is meant to be about the new wonderful sport of
      kitesurfing. Yes, there are some rather anorak like technical options
      to discuss, but why do some people feel the need to rant on about
      stuff which
      a) is very boring anyway
      b) has nothing to do with kitesurfing
      and c) has no consequence to us anyway. Unless you are Peter
      Lynn or Raphael Selles, or at least a distant relative in some way!

      Give up! Who cares about patents and who's arse is gonna get
      sued.
      Wow, I'm sure they will still continue to make kites, so it
      won't
      affect us anyway.

      Go find some wind, I think you have too much time on your hands!