For those of you waiting for my Nexus report

  • Robin Zwissler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      I decided NOT to report about the Nexus
      Danny Seales used, because I just watched and did
      not fly it by myself.

      He used a 5.6m² when I used an 11.5m² and he did
      not have trouble to relaunch it under 1 minute.
      But it did seem as it did not have as much power
      as his blades he usually used.

      The already uploaded files (not from me) tell more
      than I could tell you.
      http://www.egroups.com/files/kitesurf/nexus1.jpg
      http://www.egroups.com/files/kitesurf/nexus2.jpg
      http://www.egroups.com/files/kitesurf/pump_it_up.jpg