Re: 40m Lines for 4 line? (DO NOT USE 300 lb.!!)

  • Duncan Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hell I thought 500 lb lines for my second set was complete overkill.
      Guess not!! Thanks for the wake up call, I'll switch to the stronger
      lines before making the conversion.

      I wouldn't have bought the lines if I thought they were dangerous,
      the guy at the store said they would be fine.

      Safety Police..phweep..phweep

      Duncan