Naish AR5 7.5m 'Price reduced'

  • Jan Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      To al kitesurfers,

      Price reduced

      I have a mint conditioned Naish 7.5 AR5 kite for sale. The kite has been
      flown once. There is no rips or repairs and no holes in the bladders.
      Colour : Yellow/Blue. Price: $700US or $1075CDN. The lines and bar are
      not included but shipping is included in the price.
      If you are interested please email me directly.

      Thanks
      Jan
      nowind1@...