Re: Symphony 5.0 Quad. Can it be flown Dual?

  • aghezzi@etrade.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Josh Evans" <josh@m...> wrote:
      > Surfers,
      >
      > Still have not found my stolen Wipika 8.5 but had a question about
      > the HQ Symphony 5.0 and if it can be flown dual line by adjusting
      the
      > bridle?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Josh Evans
      > Josh@w...

      Yes. I'm not a big quad fan, so when I recently went out with my 5.0
      I just used a larks head to join the brake lines and the top lines.
      The brakes were a little longer than the top, so they hung down a bit.

      Once I got the kite inflated, it worked like a mack truck. Very nice
      indeed.

      Have you been out surfing with it yet? So far I've only done some
      power jumping