Davinci 5.6m Kite for Sale

  • giebs@bendnet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hello KiteSurfers....

      I have a DaVinci 5.6m Kite for sale. This is the first season I have
      used it (only about 10 times). I live in Central Oregon which is not
      exactly the kitesurfing (wind) capital of the world. The kite is a
      great flier and water relauncher but needs 20-30mph winds. We
      usually have around 10-15mph and even that is not consistent.

      I am selling the kite only (no lines unless you make an offer)for
      $400. You can see the kite at www.davincikites.com

      Call (541-318-8767) or email me (giebs@...) if interested.

      Michael