Re: how to do a three sixty

  • Jeff Chang
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 1:55 AM
      The arm pressure on the bar during the spin is the same as with a
      regular jump. Just remember to pull with the forward hand after you
      get in the air. Sometimes it helps to make a mental note of which
      hand it is prior to jumping because it can get confusing when you're
      spinning around. To initiate a back spin shoot your feet forward and
      windward. To initiate a forward spin pull your feet up to your
      butt. In both cases it helps to look over your shoulder and rotate
      your arms and upper torso in your desired direction of rotation at
      the same time as your leg movements.

      Hope this helps,

      Jeff

      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, ldrika@h... wrote:
      > I HAVE BEEN TRYING THREE SIXTIES THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I REALLY
      > WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FLY MY KITE WHILE I AM IN THE AIR I KNOW THE
      > BASICS OF JUMPING ALWAYS PRESS DOWN ON THE FORWARDHAND OF THE BAR
      BUT