[ksurf] Re: surfest 99

  • RaphaĆ«l
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 1999

      -----Original Message-----
      From: kiteworks@... [mailto:kiteworks@...]
      Sent: Saturday, March 06, 1999 6:59 AM
      To: kitesurf@egroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] surfest 99

      Dear Ian The invite was from a mate of mine who is one of the organisers who thought that it would be a great forum to promote kitesurfing.No sponsorship or flight deals however I am working on Ansett/impulse airlines to act as a sponsor for all of our kite events in the hunter valley and provide cheaper flights for the participants.Is anyone in this e group able to pull some strings? Also (sorry its taken so long to reply) .The Mac T 8ft 5 fin longboard is commercially made local "virtually indestructible" long board >The standard 3 fin board is endorsed by Surfing Australia and is used by many surf schools.The deck is grippy EVA which is why we dont use foot straps .We like to be able to move around the board to maximise performance.It does get a bit hairy in winds over 25 knots but is a cruisy ride and good to learn on and doesnt hurt much if you get wacked. Regards Lachlan Beed
      Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet? Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain with NO hosting fees. Visit http://offers.egroups.com/click/233/0 for full details.