[ksurf] Re: answers to boom questions

  • Alex Gillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 1999
      G'day Paul

      Answers to your questions

      Yes - I plan to produce these booms (4 different models) at the moment all
      efforts are going into the Adelaide Kite festival and making boards (One of
      my boards is 2nd prize in the comp)

      Yes - the parafoil is called FLY AWAY and it is 6.5m and more powerful and
      faster turning than Wipika 8.5

      Yes & no - I use it with my boom in quad line mode - Although I loose the
      ability to fly the kite backwards.... but I'm working on a boom that will do
      this also. (flying backwards is very important for parafoils on the water.
      If they crash face down you simply fly them out backwards - with dual
      handles but this is not possible with my current boom - need independent
      control of back lines to do this

      .....I'm always testing and designing new Kitesurfer bits

      See Ya

      Alex Gillan