Re: [ksurf] Kite Skiing Footage

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1998
      Alan,

      > We were recently at the Gorge Games doing a story on Kite Skiing. Now
      > we are putting together the story on Kite Skiing and are looking for
      > any extreme footage of Kite Skiers that you may have. If you have any
      > footage of this nature, or know of anyone who may, and could let me
      > know, that would be greatly appreciated.

      Right now I don't have any, however we are hoping to get some good stuff
      in our coming summer (Dec - Mar). When are you planning to have your
      project completed by?

      Either way I would be really keen to get a hold of your finished
      product.

      I don't know what your budget is like but there is a coastal downwind
      windsurfing race here in Western Australia in Dec that is fast becoming
      an international event. This year we are hoping to have a bunch of Kite
      Skurfers enter! The scenery is spectacular and the action should be
      even better. Maybe we'll see CNET Television over here?

      Cheers,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia:
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile: 0414 716 812
      Email: IanYoung@...
      Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/