4line -Handelsbar

  • jgarcia@anecoop.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2000
      Once again with that topic.....
      I made my own bar with two free-rotating-handels at the side. Now the
      question is... Where do you attach the main lines: to the end of the bar or
      at the top of the handel?
      Any sugestion, experience, comments......???

      Thank you.

      Jorge
    • psszi@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2000
        --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, jgarcia@a... wrote:
        > Once again with that topic.....
        > I made my own bar with two free-rotating-handels at the side. Now
        the
        > question is... Where do you attach the main lines: to the end of
        the bar or
        > at the top of the handel?
        > Any sugestion, experience, comments......???
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Jorge

        To the top of the handles, suggest you read my earlier postings on
        that toppic

        Greetings Paul