[ksurf] Re: nash kites

  • CKirks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 1999
      In a message dated 3/7/99 7:29:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, mtober@...
      writes:

      << I am considering buying a 5.0 Wipika but maybe waiting for the Nash kite is
      worth it. >>

      Mark,

      We are a Naish board & sail dealer so I got some info from Don Montague that
      I'm not allowed to release. All I can say is I think it will be worth the
      wait, especially since it's only going to be a few more weeks.

      You can believe me since judging by your address, you won't be buying one from
      us!

      Tom
      Captain Kirk's

    • GHS
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 1999
        I'm in Toronto, Canada. Where is the closest dealer for the new Nash
        kite...anyone know?

        >><< I am considering buying a 5.0 Wipika but maybe waiting for the Nash
        kite is
        >worth it. >>
        >
        >Mark,
        >
        >We are a Naish board & sail dealer so I got some info from Don Montague
        that
        >I'm not allowed to release. All I can say is I think it will be worth the
        >wait, especially since it's only going to be a few more weeks.
        >
        >You can believe me since judging by your address, you won't be buying one
        from
        >us!
        >
        >Tom
        >Captain Kirk's

        >eGroup of the Day:
        >Ducks - everything you've always wanted to know about quackers.
        >http://offers.egroups.com/click/236/1
        >
        >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

      • Martin Rothwell
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 1999
          CKirks@... wrote:

          > We are a Naish board & sail dealer so I got some info from Don Montague that
          > I'm not allowed to release. All I can say is I think it will be worth the
          > wait, especially since it's only going to be a few more weeks.

          I heard that they may be as much as 7,000 french francs and something about a
          License with Wipika? Is this true or am I confused?

          Martin

        • dkiteski@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 1999
            Hi, first time on. I was reviewing old messages and found this one particularly interesting. Any more on the Naish kites- price, specs, test results, etc. Won't it be great when there becomes available a compilation of test results for the ever-growing selection of kiteskiing-surfing equiptment.

          • KiteBoard@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 1999
              dkiteski@... writes:

              << Any more on the Naish kites >>

              The latest from Don Montague at Naish Sails & Kites is that their kites will
              be available in about three more weeks. He said he'd e-mail me more details
              (sizes, pricing, etc.). I'll have to ask before publishing those on this
              list, since last time he made me promise not to tell anybody any details
              until they had everything finalized.

              Tom
              Captain Kirk's

            • B.J.vanOers@wbmt.tudelft.nl
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 1999
                > << Any more on the Naish kites >>
                >
                > The latest from Don Montague at Naish Sails & Kites is that their kites will
                > be available in about three more weeks. He said he'd e-mail me more details
                > (sizes, pricing, etc.). I'll have to ask before publishing those on this
                > list, since last time he made me promise not to tell anybody any details
                > until they had everything finalized.
                >
                > Tom
                > Captain Kirk's

                Hi Everyone

                I want to start this year with kitesurfing and I'm interested in Naish Kites as are all of you.

                I was just wondering, who and will be going to sell them in the Netherlands, and when?

                Greetings

                Bart van Oers