[ksurf] Upwind vs. downwind

  • sbe5199@post.netlink.se
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 1999
      Hello. I wonder if anyone have tried with a centreboard or some kind of �slidabel� fin, maybe connected to the rear footstrap(s), to be able to move the lateral resistance and maybe solve the old problem: upwind vs downwind capability.
      I allso wonder if ther is other kitesurfers in or near Sweden, mabye someone is going to Fan� kite festival in Denmark 18-21 jun, lots of buggys and powerkites but i was the only kitesurfer ther last yer.

      Gunnar Westholm
      sbe5199@...