[ksurf] Re: Where are you AXEL

  • Axel Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 3:03 AM
      sorry about the delay been meaning to write but didn't get there
      got the weekend off so we'll be there mid morning on saturday 20 - 3
      go home sometime sunday arvo planning on having dinner on sat nite maybe
      seafood smorgasboard at seaworld nara
      i will bring the jetski and my normal camera { its not a video nor is it
      waterproof } can bring some kites if you want just in case its not windy
      enough for k surfing have got a buggy and variety of sizes to fly with
      also got 2 3.75 sqm pauas for teamflying
      i will give you a ring on your mobile when we get there so we can meet
      my mob no. is 0419 224 112 if you want to talk before ring me at
      work 1800 076 009
      regards axel