[ksurf] Re: Kitesurfing at Surfest 99

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 1999
      > Attention Kitesurfers in Australia We have been invited to perform a demo of
      > kitesurfing over the final 2 days of surfest 99.Surfest is part of the surfing
      > pro cicuit with all the big names. On Sunday There will be a past champions
      > event with Mark Richards

      When, where, how do we get an invite!!!!!!!

      Any subsidy/ sponsorship for airfares?

      Cheers for now,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia - Australia's first Kite Ski&Surfing School
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile: 0414 716 812
      Email: IanYoung@...
      Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/