[ksurf] technical difficulties and other stuff

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 1998
      Hello to everybody
      The people at makelist are expanding their servers and the list might be
      experiencing some technical difficulties. I am myself not receiving
      messages but it seems that I can post them.

      I think the board discussion is very interesting and i am missing most of
      it ! You can read it on the web in any case.

      Just another reminder that only about half of you sent me a description.
      Dont be shy, I recommend you send it in. The list is growing everyday and
      it has been very useful for me and some others to learn more about the
      people on the list.

      About the kitesurf newsletter I will begin working on that as soon as i get
      out of this job. I am counting on everybody's contributions.

      About the board design, somebody mentioned a surboard shape with less
      rocker, sharper thin rails, but a different outline. How is the outline
      different ? I am thinking of getting me a new board shaped and I have the
      whole picture almost clear in my mind. Is triple glass enough ? What type
      of glass ? Are there any special reinforcements (in the foot area ?)