Re: [ksurf] Pryde anounce kite and kieboard brand

  • Stefano
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      Wheres that post the "[Pryde] will not be producing equipment but we will be pushing equipment to the freaks that want to pay us big bucks for it" ?

      They know that its not the colombians that make money from cocaine... its the dealers !
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000

        Rcd. an official announcement from Neil Pryde today. From Jan 2001 they will be manufacturing and distributing the Pete Cabrina range of kiteboards AND kites.

        Sounds like the pot is being stirred!

        It's true, Neil Pride IS moving in to kite town!

        Regards
        Andy Heaton
        http://www.kitehigh.com

        P: 1 808 250 KITE