New Wave 7.3 for sale

  • Peter Traykovski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:10 AM
      I have a almost new Concept Air New Wave 7.3 for sale with bar and lines ready
      to fly. (850 $ US) I've used it three times, so it's in perfect condition.This
      is a savings of over 100$ off retail.

      It is a great kite especially for learning. I think it the most stable and
      easiest relaunching kite on the market. In my opinion it is cosiderably better
      the Naish ar5 (11.5 is comparable ar5 size) in regards to luff resistance and
      relaunching (much quicker with reverse cabalities from the brake line). I think
      its wind range is slighty smaller (but haven't tested enough to really know for
      sure..just seems that way) and I find it harder to get as big jumps as I do with
      the ar5. If I were learning I would pick this kite over the ar5, but after 1.5
      years of experience I like the ar5 slighlty better for getting bigger jumps. My
      main reason for selling is I bought it to be a light air kite for me but it has
      too much overlap with a kite I allready have (9.5 ar5). It is slightly more
      powerfull than the 9.5 ie the 9.5 takes about 14 knots to get my 200 lbs going
      while the New Wave 7.3 takes about 12, but it is not enough more powerefull to
      be my light air kite. I'll need a New Wave 9.3 or a 13.5 or 15.5 ar5 naish to
      get real light air power!

      -Peter