[ksurf] Re: EKKO

  • Nicolas VIENNE
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 1999
      I've tried Kitesurfing with the EKKO 6.3 sqm
      It give you good power for jumping and is quite easy to use.
      But you will need at least 8 knots otherwise the kite won't be very pleasant to use...
      So it's a good one if you want to use it in a sufficient wind.
      For Kitesurfing in small wind conditions, think to another kite...

      regards,
      Nicolas.

    • Alex Gillan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 1999
        Does anyone have more information on these kites - pictures , prices etc

        Thanks

        Alex Gillan

        I've tried Kitesurfing with the EKKO 6.3 sqm
        It give you good power for jumping and is quite easy to use.
        But you will need at least 8 knots otherwise the kite won't be very pleasant to use...
        So it's a good one if you want to use it in a sufficient wind.
        For Kitesurfing in small wind conditions, think to another kite...

        regards,
        Nicolas.

        Internet FileZone: Always FREE! Instantly store & access your valuable PC files on the net, from any Web browser. SIGN UP NOW - http://offers.egroups.com/click/235/0

      • Philippe.Rouyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 1999
          Alex Gillan wrote:

          > Does anyone have more information on these kites - pictures , prices etc
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Alex Gillan
          > alex.gillan@...

          Hi Alex.
          The EKKO is available from many places in France and Europe including
          us. Where are you? It might be you have a shop close to you that sells
          them.
          Sorry don't have any pictures but KITE PASSION has had a few shots of
          this kite in recent copy's. Again not knowing where you are i can't say
          if you can get this Mag.
          We sell the EKKO 6.3 without lines or handles for 3390.00 French Francs.
          Hope this helps, if we can help with any more info just send us an
          e-mail.
          Julian Wolfe-Patrick Wolfe Design France
          30 Rue des Castaings
          F-33470 Le Teich
          FRANCE
          Tel: 33 (0)5 56 22 64 41 Fax: 33 (0)5 56 22 68 94
          e-mail: wolfe.design@...